Nerine peach. © INRA, MONET René

Pathogen-related harvest losses: analysis and quantification

Vine pests: the strong effects of practices and the environment

Cultivation practices and environmental conditions play a determining role in interactions between vines and their pests.  It is this complex system that is being modelled in the context of the Grapevine Yield Loss project.

Updated on 09/12/2016
Published on 01/12/2016

Vines in a vineyard. © INRA, SLAGMULDER Christian
Vines in a vineyard © INRA, SLAGMULDER Christian

Vine cultivation is characterised by marked variations from one production region to another, or even within the same region.  Furthermore, few data are available on yields, which hampers the modelling of harvest losses.  In this context, a campaign to collect data on vine health which has been ongoing since 2013 in Montpellier and on experimental plots in the Bordeaux region, is trying to achieve this objective. Thus Nathalie Smits from INRA in Montpellier, and Marc Fermaud and Lionel Delbac from INRA in Bordeaux have been able to analyse the impact of pests on grape harvests.

Under the Ecoviti programme, two viticultural systems, without chemical weed-killers or products classified as being a risk, were tested: Innobio (organic farming) and IPM-50 (reduction in the amount of sprayed agents).

 A vine can make up for early losses

Pruning of a woody stem, or vine shoot, during dormancy. © INRA, DORDOR Françoise
Pruning of a woody stem, or vine shoot, during dormancy © INRA, DORDOR Françoise

“We evaluated harvest losses by measuring the percentage surface area of bunches of grapes damaged by different pests and diseases, including powdery mildew”, explains Nathalie Smits. “In 2014, these losses were significantly lower in plants under Innobio and IPM-50 that in untreated controls, and comparable to those obtained with standard plant health treatments; less than 20% of surface area damaged, versus 60% for the controls”.

“Are vines able to make up for losses caused by early damage to their fruit-bearing organs?  We tried to answer this question by inducing damage in experimental plots by pruning or thinning at the start of flowering.  And a compensation process was indeed evidenced, despite the variability of the results depending on the plot and year”.

 Analysing risks specific to each situation

  Mildew infection test on disks of vine leaf to determine the level of resistance of different varieties. © INRA, Dorne, Marie-Annick
Mildew infection test on disks of vine leaf to determine the level of resistance of different varieties © INRA, Dorne, Marie-Annick

The modelling work carried out by the team was designed to find a digital analytical solution to yield losses due to pests and diseases.

First of all, it was necessary to design the system comprising the vine and its principal pests (downy mildew, powder mildew, botrytis, vine moth).  The parameters entered in this system were environmental (temperature, rainfall, etc.) and agricultural (soil and pest management, irrigation, fertilisation, pruning).

An initial version of the analytical model to quantify harvest losses was based on a “healthy vine” system.  A full set of growth and development data on vine was collected.  In its final form, the model will also integrate pest-related parameters and enable a clearer understanding of the risks that characterise each setting for wine production.

Contact(s)
Scientific contact(s):

  • Nathalie Smits UMR1230 SYSTEM Joint Research Unit for the Functioning and Management of Tropical and Mediterranean Cropping Systems
  • Marc Fermaud UMR1065 SAVE Joint Research Unit for Vine Health and Agroecology
Associated Division(s):
Attribute Type Value
node_id string 101401
parent_node_id string 232
main_node_id string 101401
contentobject_id string 94861
contentobject_version string 65
contentobject_is_published string 1
depth string 3
sort_field string 1
sort_order string 1
priority string 1
modified_subnode string 1508327960
path_string string '/1/2/232/101401/'
path_identification_string string 'sitedept/deptunite25'
remote_id string '651a4ccb4b3fb387aeaa290350b03a87'
is_hidden string 0
is_invisible string 0
name string 'Environment and Agronomy'
data_map array Array(33)
>seo object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>title object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_xml_introduction object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_xml_presentation object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>shortchapo object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>zoom_news object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>mail_contact object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>contact object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>address object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>robots object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>metadescription object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>centercode object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>pathprefix object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>display_twitterbar object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink1 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink1 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink2 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink2 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink3 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink3 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink4 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink4 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_edito_intro object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_edito_presentation object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>jobdisplay object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>visual object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>credits object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>mentions object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>arborh object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>extranet_link object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>jobteaser object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>urlteaser object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
object object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 94861
>section_id string 1
>owner_id string 14
>contentclass_id string 50
>name string 'Environment and Agronomy'
>published string 1358170463
>modified string 1489677208
>current_version string 65
>status string 1
>remote_id string '720ef9b1162eaba72f870ec202a2a570'
>language_mask string 6
>initial_language_id string 2
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(10)
>author_array array Array(1)
>class_name string 'Département : Site'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(33)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 2
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 2
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean true
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(33)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 232
>assigned_nodes array Array(1)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>main_node_id string 101401
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'inra_departement'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'eng-GB'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'fre-FR'
>available_languages array Array(1)
>language_codes array Array(1)
>language_js_array string '[{"locale":"eng-GB","name":"English (United Kingdom)"}]'
>languages array Array(1)
>all_languages array Array(2)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 0
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
subtree array Array(64)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>2 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>3 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>4 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>5 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>6 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>7 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>8 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>9 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>10 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>11 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>12 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>13 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>14 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>15 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>16 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>17 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>18 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>19 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>20 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>21 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>22 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>23 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>24 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>25 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>26 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>27 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>28 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>29 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>30 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>31 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>32 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>33 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>34 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>35 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>36 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>37 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>38 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>39 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>40 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>41 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>42 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>43 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>44 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>45 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>46 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>47 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>48 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>49 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>50 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>51 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>52 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>53 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>54 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>55 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>56 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>57 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>58 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>59 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>60 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>61 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>62 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>63 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
children array Array(10)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>2 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>3 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>4 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>5 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>6 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>7 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>8 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>9 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
children_count string 10
view_count integer 0
contentobject_version_object object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>id string 417499
>contentobject_id string 94861
>creator_id string 95381
>version string 65
>status string 1
>created string 1489677157
>modified string 1489677206
>workflow_event_pos string 0
>user_id string 0
>language_mask string 7
>initial_language_id string 2
>creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>name string 'Environnement et agronomie'
>version_name string 'Environnement et agronomie'
>main_parent_node_id string 232
>contentobject_attributes array Array(33)
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_object_list array Array(0)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>can_read boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>data_map array Array(33)
>node_assignments array Array(1)
>contentobject object[eZContentObject] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>language_list array Array(2)
>translation boolean false
>translation_list array Array(2)
>complete_translation_list array Array(2)
>temp_main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
sort_array array Array(1)
>0 array Array(2)
can_read boolean true
can_pdf boolean true
can_create boolean false
can_edit boolean false
can_hide boolean false
can_remove boolean false
can_move boolean false
can_move_from boolean false
can_add_location boolean false
can_remove_location boolean false
can_view_embed boolean false
is_main boolean true
creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 95381
>section_id string 2
>owner_id string 14
>contentclass_id string 4
>name string 'Waquet Aline'
>published string 1358178750
>modified string 1478509503
>current_version string 2
>status string 1
>remote_id string '78f41ce104024ebe59769f9246748ca9'
>language_mask string 3
>initial_language_id string 2
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(2)
>author_array array Array(2)
>class_name string 'User'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(5)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 0
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 0
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean false
>can_pdf boolean false
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(5)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 312
>assigned_nodes array Array(3)
>parent_nodes array Array(3)
>main_node_id string 101939
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'user'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'fre-FR'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'fre-FR'
>available_languages array Array(0)
>language_codes array Array(0)
>language_js_array boolean false
>languages array Array(0)
>all_languages array Array(1)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 1
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
path_with_names string 'sitedept/deptunite25'
path array Array(2)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
path_array array Array(4)
>0 integer 1
>1 integer 2
>2 integer 232
>3 integer 101401
parent object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>node_id string 232
>parent_node_id string 2
>main_node_id string 232
>contentobject_id string 219
>contentobject_version string 61
>contentobject_is_published string 1
>depth string 2
>sort_field string 9
>sort_order string 1
>priority string 2
>modified_subnode string 1508415431
>path_string string '/1/2/232/'
>path_identification_string string 'sitedept'
>remote_id string '702cee6c5bb3a0f2459eb4705cbf71aa'
>is_hidden string 0
>is_invisible string 0
>name string 'INRA Divisions'
>data_map array Array(23)
>object object[eZContentObject] Object
>subtree array Array(826)
>children array Array(17)
>children_count string 17
>view_count integer 0
>contentobject_version_object object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>sort_array array Array(1)
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean true
>can_create boolean false
>can_edit boolean false
>can_hide boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_add_location boolean false
>can_remove_location boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>is_main boolean true
>creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>path_with_names string 'sitedept'
>path array Array(1)
>path_array array Array(3)
>parent object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>url string 'sitedept'
>url_alias string 'sitedept'
>class_identifier string 'inra_site_departements'
>class_name string 'Départements : Dispatch'
>hidden_invisible_string string '-/-'
>hidden_status_string string 'Visible'
>classes_js_array string '[{"classID":57,"name":"Actualit\u00e9"},{"classID":131,"name":"Annuaire : Rubrique"},{"classID":16,"name":"Article"},{"classID":17,"name":"Article (main-page)"},{"classID":18,"name":"Article (sub-page)"},{"classID":42,"name":"Banner"},{"classID":19,"name":"Blog"},{"classID":81,"name":"Blog : Billet"},{"classID":101,"name":"Blog : Billet marque blanche"},{"classID":62,"name":"Blog : Blog"},{"classID":99,"name":"Blog : Blog marque blanche"},{"classID":82,"name":"Blog : Rubrique additionnelle"},{"classID":20,"name":"Blog post"},{"classID":127,"name":"Br\u00e8ve"},{"classID":60,"name":"Carrousel : Actu de carrousel"},{"classID":143,"name":"Carrousel : Diapositive autonome"},{"classID":168,"name":"Carrousels"},{"classID":56,"name":"Centre : Site"},{"classID":94,"name":"Centres : Dispatch"},{"classID":13,"name":"Comment"},{"classID":50,"name":"D\u00e9partement : Site"},{"classID":95,"name":"D\u00e9partements : Dispatch"},{"classID":71,"name":"Digital Asset (Media)"},{"classID":24,"name":"Documentation page"},{"classID":154,"name":"Dossier"},{"classID":116,"name":"Dossier 'Parutions'"},{"classID":76,"name":"Dossier 'Quizs'"},{"classID":169,"name":"Dossier actu secondaire"},{"classID":89,"name":"Ev\u00e9nement"},{"classID":88,"name":"Ev\u00e9nements : Racine"},{"classID":40,"name":"Event"},{"classID":41,"name":"Event calendar"},{"classID":22,"name":"Feedback form"},{"classID":28,"name":"File"},{"classID":29,"name":"Flash"},{"classID":1,"name":"Folder"},{"classID":37,"name":"Forum"},{"classID":39,"name":"Forum reply"},{"classID":38,"name":"Forum topic"},{"classID":43,"name":"Forums"},{"classID":23,"name":"Frontpage"},{"classID":35,"name":"Gallery"},{"classID":36,"name":"Geo Article"},{"classID":145,"name":"Glossaire : Mot"},{"classID":30,"name":"Image"},{"classID":25,"name":"Infobox"},{"classID":130,"name":"Instit : Fiche Annuaire"},{"classID":140,"name":"Instit : Nous trouver"},{"classID":48,"name":"Instit : Racine"},{"classID":133,"name":"Instit : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":139,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Annuaire'"},{"classID":134,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Missions'"},{"classID":137,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Organisation'"},{"classID":135,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Rep\u00e8res'"},{"classID":136,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Strat\u00e9gie'"},{"classID":46,"name":"Kiosque : Racine"},{"classID":31,"name":"Link"},{"classID":201,"name":"Logo"},{"classID":72,"name":"Magazine"},{"classID":142,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Mot cl\u00e9"},{"classID":149,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Playlist"},{"classID":52,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Racine"},{"classID":150,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Mots cl\u00e9s'"},{"classID":148,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Playlist'"},{"classID":141,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Zoom'"},{"classID":199,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique simple"},{"classID":121,"name":"M\u00e9taprogramme : Site"},{"classID":96,"name":"M\u00e9taprogrammes : Dispatch"},{"classID":161,"name":"Mon Compte"},{"classID":124,"name":"Mon Compte : Utilisateur Front"},{"classID":26,"name":"Multicalendar"},{"classID":119,"name":"Newsletter : Abonn\u00e9"},{"classID":104,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc s\u00e9l\u00e9ction"},{"classID":105,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc texte"},{"classID":103,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne simple"},{"classID":102,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne sp\u00e9ciale"},{"classID":120,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Abonn\u00e9s'"},{"classID":122,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'D\u00e9sinscrits'"},{"classID":125,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Entreprises'"},{"classID":126,"name":"Newsletter : Entreprise"},{"classID":100,"name":"Newsletter : Newsletter"},{"classID":92,"name":"Parution"},{"classID":27,"name":"Poll"},{"classID":47,"name":"Portail : Canal"},{"classID":45,"name":"Portail : Racine"},{"classID":53,"name":"Portail : Th\u00e8me"},{"classID":185,"name":"Portrait"},{"classID":163,"name":"Portrait Old"},{"classID":87,"name":"Presse : Accueil public"},{"classID":108,"name":"Presse : Biographie"},{"classID":91,"name":"Presse : Communiqu\u00e9"},{"classID":118,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Biographies'"},{"classID":112,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Communiqu\u00e9s'"},{"classID":115,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Dossiers de presse'"},{"classID":203,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Kits de presse'"},{"classID":107,"name":"Presse : Dossier de presse"},{"classID":63,"name":"Presse : Inscription"},{"classID":205,"name":"Presse : Kit de presse"},{"classID":51,"name":"Presse : Racine"},{"classID":21,"name":"Product"},{"classID":32,"name":"Quicktime"},{"classID":73,"name":"Quiz : Accueil"},{"classID":74,"name":"Quiz : Question"},{"classID":195,"name":"Quiz : question - r\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":75,"name":"Quiz : R\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":69,"name":"Racine"},{"classID":34,"name":"Real video"},{"classID":179,"name":"RH : Annonce permanente"},{"classID":176,"name":"RH : Annonce temporaire"},{"classID":181,"name":"RH : Article simple"},{"classID":172,"name":"RH : Campagne permanente"},{"classID":180,"name":"RH : Campagne temporaire"},{"classID":207,"name":"RH : Connexion Espagnole"},{"classID":187,"name":"RH : Discipline scientifique"},{"classID":193,"name":"RH : Domaine professionnel"},{"classID":165,"name":"RH : dossier 'Portraits'"},{"classID":177,"name":"RH : Dossier Reportages"},{"classID":183,"name":"RH : Fichier description"},{"classID":184,"name":"RH : Fichier inscription"},{"classID":178,"name":"RH : Folder annonces"},{"classID":197,"name":"RH : mobilit\u00e9 internationale"},{"classID":171,"name":"RH : Proc\u00e9dure"},{"classID":49,"name":"RH : Racine"},{"classID":175,"name":"RH : R\u00e9gion"},{"classID":167,"name":"RH : Rubrique"},{"classID":164,"name":"RH : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":170,"name":"RH : Rubrique emploi"},{"classID":174,"name":"RH : textes candidatures"},{"classID":189,"name":"RH : Type d'annonce"},{"classID":191,"name":"RH : Type nature de contrat"},{"classID":106,"name":"RSS : Flux"},{"classID":129,"name":"Rubrique texte simple"},{"classID":146,"name":"SEO : Robots txt"},{"classID":147,"name":"SEO : Sitemap xml"},{"classID":151,"name":"SEO : Valeurs par d\u00e9faut"},{"classID":44,"name":"Silverlight"},{"classID":166,"name":"Sites : Rubrique"},{"classID":33,"name":"Windows media"},{"classID":182,"name":"Xiti : Identifiants Home"}]'
>is_container string 1
url string 'sitedept/deptunite25'
url_alias string 'sitedept/deptunite25'
class_identifier string 'inra_departement'
class_name string 'Département : Site'
hidden_invisible_string string '-/-'
hidden_status_string string 'Visible'
classes_js_array string '[{"classID":57,"name":"Actualit\u00e9"},{"classID":131,"name":"Annuaire : Rubrique"},{"classID":16,"name":"Article"},{"classID":17,"name":"Article (main-page)"},{"classID":18,"name":"Article (sub-page)"},{"classID":42,"name":"Banner"},{"classID":19,"name":"Blog"},{"classID":81,"name":"Blog : Billet"},{"classID":101,"name":"Blog : Billet marque blanche"},{"classID":62,"name":"Blog : Blog"},{"classID":99,"name":"Blog : Blog marque blanche"},{"classID":82,"name":"Blog : Rubrique additionnelle"},{"classID":20,"name":"Blog post"},{"classID":127,"name":"Br\u00e8ve"},{"classID":60,"name":"Carrousel : Actu de carrousel"},{"classID":143,"name":"Carrousel : Diapositive autonome"},{"classID":168,"name":"Carrousels"},{"classID":56,"name":"Centre : Site"},{"classID":94,"name":"Centres : Dispatch"},{"classID":13,"name":"Comment"},{"classID":50,"name":"D\u00e9partement : Site"},{"classID":95,"name":"D\u00e9partements : Dispatch"},{"classID":71,"name":"Digital Asset (Media)"},{"classID":24,"name":"Documentation page"},{"classID":154,"name":"Dossier"},{"classID":116,"name":"Dossier 'Parutions'"},{"classID":76,"name":"Dossier 'Quizs'"},{"classID":169,"name":"Dossier actu secondaire"},{"classID":89,"name":"Ev\u00e9nement"},{"classID":88,"name":"Ev\u00e9nements : Racine"},{"classID":40,"name":"Event"},{"classID":41,"name":"Event calendar"},{"classID":22,"name":"Feedback form"},{"classID":28,"name":"File"},{"classID":29,"name":"Flash"},{"classID":1,"name":"Folder"},{"classID":37,"name":"Forum"},{"classID":39,"name":"Forum reply"},{"classID":38,"name":"Forum topic"},{"classID":43,"name":"Forums"},{"classID":23,"name":"Frontpage"},{"classID":35,"name":"Gallery"},{"classID":36,"name":"Geo Article"},{"classID":145,"name":"Glossaire : Mot"},{"classID":30,"name":"Image"},{"classID":25,"name":"Infobox"},{"classID":130,"name":"Instit : Fiche Annuaire"},{"classID":140,"name":"Instit : Nous trouver"},{"classID":48,"name":"Instit : Racine"},{"classID":133,"name":"Instit : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":139,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Annuaire'"},{"classID":134,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Missions'"},{"classID":137,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Organisation'"},{"classID":135,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Rep\u00e8res'"},{"classID":136,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Strat\u00e9gie'"},{"classID":46,"name":"Kiosque : Racine"},{"classID":31,"name":"Link"},{"classID":201,"name":"Logo"},{"classID":72,"name":"Magazine"},{"classID":142,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Mot cl\u00e9"},{"classID":149,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Playlist"},{"classID":52,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Racine"},{"classID":150,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Mots cl\u00e9s'"},{"classID":148,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Playlist'"},{"classID":141,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Zoom'"},{"classID":199,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique simple"},{"classID":121,"name":"M\u00e9taprogramme : Site"},{"classID":96,"name":"M\u00e9taprogrammes : Dispatch"},{"classID":161,"name":"Mon Compte"},{"classID":124,"name":"Mon Compte : Utilisateur Front"},{"classID":26,"name":"Multicalendar"},{"classID":119,"name":"Newsletter : Abonn\u00e9"},{"classID":104,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc s\u00e9l\u00e9ction"},{"classID":105,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc texte"},{"classID":103,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne simple"},{"classID":102,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne sp\u00e9ciale"},{"classID":120,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Abonn\u00e9s'"},{"classID":122,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'D\u00e9sinscrits'"},{"classID":125,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Entreprises'"},{"classID":126,"name":"Newsletter : Entreprise"},{"classID":100,"name":"Newsletter : Newsletter"},{"classID":92,"name":"Parution"},{"classID":27,"name":"Poll"},{"classID":47,"name":"Portail : Canal"},{"classID":45,"name":"Portail : Racine"},{"classID":53,"name":"Portail : Th\u00e8me"},{"classID":185,"name":"Portrait"},{"classID":163,"name":"Portrait Old"},{"classID":87,"name":"Presse : Accueil public"},{"classID":108,"name":"Presse : Biographie"},{"classID":91,"name":"Presse : Communiqu\u00e9"},{"classID":118,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Biographies'"},{"classID":112,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Communiqu\u00e9s'"},{"classID":115,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Dossiers de presse'"},{"classID":203,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Kits de presse'"},{"classID":107,"name":"Presse : Dossier de presse"},{"classID":63,"name":"Presse : Inscription"},{"classID":205,"name":"Presse : Kit de presse"},{"classID":51,"name":"Presse : Racine"},{"classID":21,"name":"Product"},{"classID":32,"name":"Quicktime"},{"classID":73,"name":"Quiz : Accueil"},{"classID":74,"name":"Quiz : Question"},{"classID":195,"name":"Quiz : question - r\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":75,"name":"Quiz : R\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":69,"name":"Racine"},{"classID":34,"name":"Real video"},{"classID":179,"name":"RH : Annonce permanente"},{"classID":176,"name":"RH : Annonce temporaire"},{"classID":181,"name":"RH : Article simple"},{"classID":172,"name":"RH : Campagne permanente"},{"classID":180,"name":"RH : Campagne temporaire"},{"classID":207,"name":"RH : Connexion Espagnole"},{"classID":187,"name":"RH : Discipline scientifique"},{"classID":193,"name":"RH : Domaine professionnel"},{"classID":165,"name":"RH : dossier 'Portraits'"},{"classID":177,"name":"RH : Dossier Reportages"},{"classID":183,"name":"RH : Fichier description"},{"classID":184,"name":"RH : Fichier inscription"},{"classID":178,"name":"RH : Folder annonces"},{"classID":197,"name":"RH : mobilit\u00e9 internationale"},{"classID":171,"name":"RH : Proc\u00e9dure"},{"classID":49,"name":"RH : Racine"},{"classID":175,"name":"RH : R\u00e9gion"},{"classID":167,"name":"RH : Rubrique"},{"classID":164,"name":"RH : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":170,"name":"RH : Rubrique emploi"},{"classID":174,"name":"RH : textes candidatures"},{"classID":189,"name":"RH : Type d'annonce"},{"classID":191,"name":"RH : Type nature de contrat"},{"classID":106,"name":"RSS : Flux"},{"classID":129,"name":"Rubrique texte simple"},{"classID":146,"name":"SEO : Robots txt"},{"classID":147,"name":"SEO : Sitemap xml"},{"classID":151,"name":"SEO : Valeurs par d\u00e9faut"},{"classID":44,"name":"Silverlight"},{"classID":166,"name":"Sites : Rubrique"},{"classID":33,"name":"Windows media"},{"classID":182,"name":"Xiti : Identifiants Home"}]'
is_container string 1
Environment and Agronomy,
Attribute Type Value
node_id string 101485
parent_node_id string 232
main_node_id string 101485
contentobject_id string 94947
contentobject_version string 45
contentobject_is_published string 1
depth string 3
sort_field string 1
sort_order string 1
priority string 1
modified_subnode string 1508318610
path_string string '/1/2/232/101485/'
path_identification_string string 'sitedept/deptunite211'
remote_id string '9fa85cadcebda2a03b8088bbec1d49a6'
is_hidden string 0
is_invisible string 0
name string 'Plant Health and Environment'
data_map array Array(33)
>seo object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>title object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_xml_introduction object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_xml_presentation object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>shortchapo object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>zoom_news object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>mail_contact object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>contact object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>address object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>robots object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>metadescription object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>centercode object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>pathprefix object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>display_twitterbar object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink1 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink1 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink2 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink2 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink3 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink3 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink4 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink4 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_edito_intro object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_edito_presentation object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>jobdisplay object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>visual object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>credits object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>mentions object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>arborh object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>extranet_link object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>jobteaser object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>urlteaser object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
object object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 94947
>section_id string 1
>owner_id string 14
>contentclass_id string 50
>name string 'Plant Health and Environment'
>published string 1358171188
>modified string 1454592740
>current_version string 45
>status string 1
>remote_id string 'cd9e9b4178ddf7f7d69cd809e5a97b87'
>language_mask string 6
>initial_language_id string 2
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(10)
>author_array array Array(3)
>class_name string 'Département : Site'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(33)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 1
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 1
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean true
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(33)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 232
>assigned_nodes array Array(1)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>main_node_id string 101485
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'inra_departement'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'eng-GB'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'fre-FR'
>available_languages array Array(1)
>language_codes array Array(1)
>language_js_array string '[{"locale":"eng-GB","name":"English (United Kingdom)"}]'
>languages array Array(1)
>all_languages array Array(2)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 0
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
subtree array Array(45)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>2 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>3 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>4 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>5 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>6 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>7 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>8 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>9 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>10 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>11 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>12 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>13 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>14 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>15 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>16 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>17 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>18 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>19 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>20 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>21 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>22 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>23 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>24 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>25 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>26 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>27 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>28 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>29 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>30 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>31 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>32 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>33 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>34 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>35 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>36 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>37 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>38 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>39 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>40 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>41 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>42 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>43 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>44 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
children array Array(8)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>2 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>3 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>4 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>5 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>6 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>7 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
children_count string 8
view_count integer 0
contentobject_version_object object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>id string 346085
>contentobject_id string 94947
>creator_id string 95411
>version string 45
>status string 1
>created string 1454592692
>modified string 1454592738
>workflow_event_pos string 0
>user_id string 0
>language_mask string 7
>initial_language_id string 4
>creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>name string 'Santé des plantes et environnement'
>version_name string 'Plant Health and Environment'
>main_parent_node_id string 232
>contentobject_attributes array Array(33)
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_object_list array Array(0)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>can_read boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>data_map array Array(33)
>node_assignments array Array(1)
>contentobject object[eZContentObject] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>language_list array Array(2)
>translation boolean false
>translation_list array Array(2)
>complete_translation_list array Array(2)
>temp_main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
sort_array array Array(1)
>0 array Array(2)
can_read boolean true
can_pdf boolean true
can_create boolean false
can_edit boolean false
can_hide boolean false
can_remove boolean false
can_move boolean false
can_move_from boolean false
can_add_location boolean false
can_remove_location boolean false
can_view_embed boolean false
is_main boolean true
creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 95411
>section_id string 2
>owner_id string 14
>contentclass_id string 4
>name string 'Ridel Arnaud'
>published string 1358178891
>modified string 1472277907
>current_version string 2
>status string 1
>remote_id string '3de74e62d7f07c022184d4cf3b497c92'
>language_mask string 3
>initial_language_id string 2
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(2)
>author_array array Array(2)
>class_name string 'User'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(5)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 0
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 0
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean false
>can_pdf boolean false
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(5)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 312
>assigned_nodes array Array(4)
>parent_nodes array Array(4)
>main_node_id string 101969
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'user'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'fre-FR'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'fre-FR'
>available_languages array Array(0)
>language_codes array Array(0)
>language_js_array boolean false
>languages array Array(0)
>all_languages array Array(1)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 1
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
path_with_names string 'sitedept/deptunite211'
path array Array(2)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
path_array array Array(4)
>0 integer 1
>1 integer 2
>2 integer 232
>3 integer 101485
parent object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>node_id string 232
>parent_node_id string 2
>main_node_id string 232
>contentobject_id string 219
>contentobject_version string 61
>contentobject_is_published string 1
>depth string 2
>sort_field string 9
>sort_order string 1
>priority string 2
>modified_subnode string 1508415431
>path_string string '/1/2/232/'
>path_identification_string string 'sitedept'
>remote_id string '702cee6c5bb3a0f2459eb4705cbf71aa'
>is_hidden string 0
>is_invisible string 0
>name string 'INRA Divisions'
>data_map array Array(23)
>object object[eZContentObject] Object
>subtree array Array(826)
>children array Array(17)
>children_count string 17
>view_count integer 0
>contentobject_version_object object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>sort_array array Array(1)
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean true
>can_create boolean false
>can_edit boolean false
>can_hide boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_add_location boolean false
>can_remove_location boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>is_main boolean true
>creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>path_with_names string 'sitedept'
>path array Array(1)
>path_array array Array(3)
>parent object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>url string 'sitedept'
>url_alias string 'sitedept'
>class_identifier string 'inra_site_departements'
>class_name string 'Départements : Dispatch'
>hidden_invisible_string string '-/-'
>hidden_status_string string 'Visible'
>classes_js_array string '[{"classID":57,"name":"Actualit\u00e9"},{"classID":131,"name":"Annuaire : Rubrique"},{"classID":16,"name":"Article"},{"classID":17,"name":"Article (main-page)"},{"classID":18,"name":"Article (sub-page)"},{"classID":42,"name":"Banner"},{"classID":19,"name":"Blog"},{"classID":81,"name":"Blog : Billet"},{"classID":101,"name":"Blog : Billet marque blanche"},{"classID":62,"name":"Blog : Blog"},{"classID":99,"name":"Blog : Blog marque blanche"},{"classID":82,"name":"Blog : Rubrique additionnelle"},{"classID":20,"name":"Blog post"},{"classID":127,"name":"Br\u00e8ve"},{"classID":60,"name":"Carrousel : Actu de carrousel"},{"classID":143,"name":"Carrousel : Diapositive autonome"},{"classID":168,"name":"Carrousels"},{"classID":56,"name":"Centre : Site"},{"classID":94,"name":"Centres : Dispatch"},{"classID":13,"name":"Comment"},{"classID":50,"name":"D\u00e9partement : Site"},{"classID":95,"name":"D\u00e9partements : Dispatch"},{"classID":71,"name":"Digital Asset (Media)"},{"classID":24,"name":"Documentation page"},{"classID":154,"name":"Dossier"},{"classID":116,"name":"Dossier 'Parutions'"},{"classID":76,"name":"Dossier 'Quizs'"},{"classID":169,"name":"Dossier actu secondaire"},{"classID":89,"name":"Ev\u00e9nement"},{"classID":88,"name":"Ev\u00e9nements : Racine"},{"classID":40,"name":"Event"},{"classID":41,"name":"Event calendar"},{"classID":22,"name":"Feedback form"},{"classID":28,"name":"File"},{"classID":29,"name":"Flash"},{"classID":1,"name":"Folder"},{"classID":37,"name":"Forum"},{"classID":39,"name":"Forum reply"},{"classID":38,"name":"Forum topic"},{"classID":43,"name":"Forums"},{"classID":23,"name":"Frontpage"},{"classID":35,"name":"Gallery"},{"classID":36,"name":"Geo Article"},{"classID":145,"name":"Glossaire : Mot"},{"classID":30,"name":"Image"},{"classID":25,"name":"Infobox"},{"classID":130,"name":"Instit : Fiche Annuaire"},{"classID":140,"name":"Instit : Nous trouver"},{"classID":48,"name":"Instit : Racine"},{"classID":133,"name":"Instit : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":139,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Annuaire'"},{"classID":134,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Missions'"},{"classID":137,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Organisation'"},{"classID":135,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Rep\u00e8res'"},{"classID":136,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Strat\u00e9gie'"},{"classID":46,"name":"Kiosque : Racine"},{"classID":31,"name":"Link"},{"classID":201,"name":"Logo"},{"classID":72,"name":"Magazine"},{"classID":142,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Mot cl\u00e9"},{"classID":149,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Playlist"},{"classID":52,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Racine"},{"classID":150,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Mots cl\u00e9s'"},{"classID":148,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Playlist'"},{"classID":141,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Zoom'"},{"classID":199,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique simple"},{"classID":121,"name":"M\u00e9taprogramme : Site"},{"classID":96,"name":"M\u00e9taprogrammes : Dispatch"},{"classID":161,"name":"Mon Compte"},{"classID":124,"name":"Mon Compte : Utilisateur Front"},{"classID":26,"name":"Multicalendar"},{"classID":119,"name":"Newsletter : Abonn\u00e9"},{"classID":104,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc s\u00e9l\u00e9ction"},{"classID":105,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc texte"},{"classID":103,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne simple"},{"classID":102,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne sp\u00e9ciale"},{"classID":120,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Abonn\u00e9s'"},{"classID":122,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'D\u00e9sinscrits'"},{"classID":125,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Entreprises'"},{"classID":126,"name":"Newsletter : Entreprise"},{"classID":100,"name":"Newsletter : Newsletter"},{"classID":92,"name":"Parution"},{"classID":27,"name":"Poll"},{"classID":47,"name":"Portail : Canal"},{"classID":45,"name":"Portail : Racine"},{"classID":53,"name":"Portail : Th\u00e8me"},{"classID":185,"name":"Portrait"},{"classID":163,"name":"Portrait Old"},{"classID":87,"name":"Presse : Accueil public"},{"classID":108,"name":"Presse : Biographie"},{"classID":91,"name":"Presse : Communiqu\u00e9"},{"classID":118,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Biographies'"},{"classID":112,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Communiqu\u00e9s'"},{"classID":115,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Dossiers de presse'"},{"classID":203,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Kits de presse'"},{"classID":107,"name":"Presse : Dossier de presse"},{"classID":63,"name":"Presse : Inscription"},{"classID":205,"name":"Presse : Kit de presse"},{"classID":51,"name":"Presse : Racine"},{"classID":21,"name":"Product"},{"classID":32,"name":"Quicktime"},{"classID":73,"name":"Quiz : Accueil"},{"classID":74,"name":"Quiz : Question"},{"classID":195,"name":"Quiz : question - r\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":75,"name":"Quiz : R\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":69,"name":"Racine"},{"classID":34,"name":"Real video"},{"classID":179,"name":"RH : Annonce permanente"},{"classID":176,"name":"RH : Annonce temporaire"},{"classID":181,"name":"RH : Article simple"},{"classID":172,"name":"RH : Campagne permanente"},{"classID":180,"name":"RH : Campagne temporaire"},{"classID":207,"name":"RH : Connexion Espagnole"},{"classID":187,"name":"RH : Discipline scientifique"},{"classID":193,"name":"RH : Domaine professionnel"},{"classID":165,"name":"RH : dossier 'Portraits'"},{"classID":177,"name":"RH : Dossier Reportages"},{"classID":183,"name":"RH : Fichier description"},{"classID":184,"name":"RH : Fichier inscription"},{"classID":178,"name":"RH : Folder annonces"},{"classID":197,"name":"RH : mobilit\u00e9 internationale"},{"classID":171,"name":"RH : Proc\u00e9dure"},{"classID":49,"name":"RH : Racine"},{"classID":175,"name":"RH : R\u00e9gion"},{"classID":167,"name":"RH : Rubrique"},{"classID":164,"name":"RH : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":170,"name":"RH : Rubrique emploi"},{"classID":174,"name":"RH : textes candidatures"},{"classID":189,"name":"RH : Type d'annonce"},{"classID":191,"name":"RH : Type nature de contrat"},{"classID":106,"name":"RSS : Flux"},{"classID":129,"name":"Rubrique texte simple"},{"classID":146,"name":"SEO : Robots txt"},{"classID":147,"name":"SEO : Sitemap xml"},{"classID":151,"name":"SEO : Valeurs par d\u00e9faut"},{"classID":44,"name":"Silverlight"},{"classID":166,"name":"Sites : Rubrique"},{"classID":33,"name":"Windows media"},{"classID":182,"name":"Xiti : Identifiants Home"}]'
>is_container string 1
url string 'sitedept/deptunite211'
url_alias string 'sitedept/deptunite211'
class_identifier string 'inra_departement'
class_name string 'Département : Site'
hidden_invisible_string string '-/-'
hidden_status_string string 'Visible'
classes_js_array string '[{"classID":57,"name":"Actualit\u00e9"},{"classID":131,"name":"Annuaire : Rubrique"},{"classID":16,"name":"Article"},{"classID":17,"name":"Article (main-page)"},{"classID":18,"name":"Article (sub-page)"},{"classID":42,"name":"Banner"},{"classID":19,"name":"Blog"},{"classID":81,"name":"Blog : Billet"},{"classID":101,"name":"Blog : Billet marque blanche"},{"classID":62,"name":"Blog : Blog"},{"classID":99,"name":"Blog : Blog marque blanche"},{"classID":82,"name":"Blog : Rubrique additionnelle"},{"classID":20,"name":"Blog post"},{"classID":127,"name":"Br\u00e8ve"},{"classID":60,"name":"Carrousel : Actu de carrousel"},{"classID":143,"name":"Carrousel : Diapositive autonome"},{"classID":168,"name":"Carrousels"},{"classID":56,"name":"Centre : Site"},{"classID":94,"name":"Centres : Dispatch"},{"classID":13,"name":"Comment"},{"classID":50,"name":"D\u00e9partement : Site"},{"classID":95,"name":"D\u00e9partements : Dispatch"},{"classID":71,"name":"Digital Asset (Media)"},{"classID":24,"name":"Documentation page"},{"classID":154,"name":"Dossier"},{"classID":116,"name":"Dossier 'Parutions'"},{"classID":76,"name":"Dossier 'Quizs'"},{"classID":169,"name":"Dossier actu secondaire"},{"classID":89,"name":"Ev\u00e9nement"},{"classID":88,"name":"Ev\u00e9nements : Racine"},{"classID":40,"name":"Event"},{"classID":41,"name":"Event calendar"},{"classID":22,"name":"Feedback form"},{"classID":28,"name":"File"},{"classID":29,"name":"Flash"},{"classID":1,"name":"Folder"},{"classID":37,"name":"Forum"},{"classID":39,"name":"Forum reply"},{"classID":38,"name":"Forum topic"},{"classID":43,"name":"Forums"},{"classID":23,"name":"Frontpage"},{"classID":35,"name":"Gallery"},{"classID":36,"name":"Geo Article"},{"classID":145,"name":"Glossaire : Mot"},{"classID":30,"name":"Image"},{"classID":25,"name":"Infobox"},{"classID":130,"name":"Instit : Fiche Annuaire"},{"classID":140,"name":"Instit : Nous trouver"},{"classID":48,"name":"Instit : Racine"},{"classID":133,"name":"Instit : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":139,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Annuaire'"},{"classID":134,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Missions'"},{"classID":137,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Organisation'"},{"classID":135,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Rep\u00e8res'"},{"classID":136,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Strat\u00e9gie'"},{"classID":46,"name":"Kiosque : Racine"},{"classID":31,"name":"Link"},{"classID":201,"name":"Logo"},{"classID":72,"name":"Magazine"},{"classID":142,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Mot cl\u00e9"},{"classID":149,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Playlist"},{"classID":52,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Racine"},{"classID":150,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Mots cl\u00e9s'"},{"classID":148,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Playlist'"},{"classID":141,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Zoom'"},{"classID":199,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique simple"},{"classID":121,"name":"M\u00e9taprogramme : Site"},{"classID":96,"name":"M\u00e9taprogrammes : Dispatch"},{"classID":161,"name":"Mon Compte"},{"classID":124,"name":"Mon Compte : Utilisateur Front"},{"classID":26,"name":"Multicalendar"},{"classID":119,"name":"Newsletter : Abonn\u00e9"},{"classID":104,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc s\u00e9l\u00e9ction"},{"classID":105,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc texte"},{"classID":103,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne simple"},{"classID":102,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne sp\u00e9ciale"},{"classID":120,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Abonn\u00e9s'"},{"classID":122,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'D\u00e9sinscrits'"},{"classID":125,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Entreprises'"},{"classID":126,"name":"Newsletter : Entreprise"},{"classID":100,"name":"Newsletter : Newsletter"},{"classID":92,"name":"Parution"},{"classID":27,"name":"Poll"},{"classID":47,"name":"Portail : Canal"},{"classID":45,"name":"Portail : Racine"},{"classID":53,"name":"Portail : Th\u00e8me"},{"classID":185,"name":"Portrait"},{"classID":163,"name":"Portrait Old"},{"classID":87,"name":"Presse : Accueil public"},{"classID":108,"name":"Presse : Biographie"},{"classID":91,"name":"Presse : Communiqu\u00e9"},{"classID":118,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Biographies'"},{"classID":112,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Communiqu\u00e9s'"},{"classID":115,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Dossiers de presse'"},{"classID":203,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Kits de presse'"},{"classID":107,"name":"Presse : Dossier de presse"},{"classID":63,"name":"Presse : Inscription"},{"classID":205,"name":"Presse : Kit de presse"},{"classID":51,"name":"Presse : Racine"},{"classID":21,"name":"Product"},{"classID":32,"name":"Quicktime"},{"classID":73,"name":"Quiz : Accueil"},{"classID":74,"name":"Quiz : Question"},{"classID":195,"name":"Quiz : question - r\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":75,"name":"Quiz : R\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":69,"name":"Racine"},{"classID":34,"name":"Real video"},{"classID":179,"name":"RH : Annonce permanente"},{"classID":176,"name":"RH : Annonce temporaire"},{"classID":181,"name":"RH : Article simple"},{"classID":172,"name":"RH : Campagne permanente"},{"classID":180,"name":"RH : Campagne temporaire"},{"classID":207,"name":"RH : Connexion Espagnole"},{"classID":187,"name":"RH : Discipline scientifique"},{"classID":193,"name":"RH : Domaine professionnel"},{"classID":165,"name":"RH : dossier 'Portraits'"},{"classID":177,"name":"RH : Dossier Reportages"},{"classID":183,"name":"RH : Fichier description"},{"classID":184,"name":"RH : Fichier inscription"},{"classID":178,"name":"RH : Folder annonces"},{"classID":197,"name":"RH : mobilit\u00e9 internationale"},{"classID":171,"name":"RH : Proc\u00e9dure"},{"classID":49,"name":"RH : Racine"},{"classID":175,"name":"RH : R\u00e9gion"},{"classID":167,"name":"RH : Rubrique"},{"classID":164,"name":"RH : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":170,"name":"RH : Rubrique emploi"},{"classID":174,"name":"RH : textes candidatures"},{"classID":189,"name":"RH : Type d'annonce"},{"classID":191,"name":"RH : Type nature de contrat"},{"classID":106,"name":"RSS : Flux"},{"classID":129,"name":"Rubrique texte simple"},{"classID":146,"name":"SEO : Robots txt"},{"classID":147,"name":"SEO : Sitemap xml"},{"classID":151,"name":"SEO : Valeurs par d\u00e9faut"},{"classID":44,"name":"Silverlight"},{"classID":166,"name":"Sites : Rubrique"},{"classID":33,"name":"Windows media"},{"classID":182,"name":"Xiti : Identifiants Home"}]'
is_container string 1
Plant Health and Environment
Associated Centre(s):
Montpellier, Bordeaux-Aquitaine