Vue d'ensemble de parcelles de différentes variétés de céréales : catalogue variétal des blés tendres d'hiver et des orges. La Minière (Yvelines).. © INRA, FOUCHARD Marc

Innovative Agricultural Systems: System Experiments

Dijon-Epoisses: the fight against weeds

Dijon-Epoisses’ system experiment in integrated crop management has been comparing four innovative, low-input crop production systems for ten years. Research has proven that it is possible to cut herbicide use by two thirds without losing control of weed outbreaks.

Dijon- Epoisses’ system experiment in integrated crop management has been comparing four innovative, low-input crop production systems for ten years.. © inra
Dijon- Epoisses’ system experiment in integrated crop management has been comparing four innovative, low-input crop production systems for ten years. © inra

Since Summer 2000, four prototype systems have been tested over 20 hectares: (1) minimum tillage; (2) integrated weed management with no mechanical weed control; (3) integrated weed management with mechanical weed control; and (4) “zero herbicides”. The control system is the typical local production system motivated by maximising profitability.

 

Pesticide use can be reduced 50 to 80%

“Prototype No. 3, with unrestricted, integrated weed management and mechanical weed control can reduce herbicide use by two thirds and reduce overall pesticide use by 50 to 80%” says project leader, Nicolas Munier-Jolain.

The environmental impact of the system is also very positive. The production system did not increase its energy footprint despite more frequent stubble ploughing, nor did it generate increased greenhouse gas emissions, largely due to the inclusion of legumes in diversified crop rotations.

By reducing inputs, a farmer can cut costs by €100–170/ha/year. However, the diversified crop rotation, combined with an average 19% reduction in wheat yields, lead to a gross loss of approximately €200. The inclusion of crops such as sorghum, broad beans, lupins, and soybean is largely responsible for this. Ultimately, reduced costs are not enough to cover the gross loss. In comparison to the control system, margins are reduced by about €100/ha/year, although this depends highly on fluctuating economic conditions.

 

Seed stocks, the key variable

A key feature of the study is the use of seed stock evaluation, a useful tool to measure the presence of weeds in the soil. One hundred soil core samples are taken from a 30 cm area of each plot and the seeds found therein are then analysed and identified in a lab, one by one, under a binocular microscope. Seed stock evaluation is rarely carried out in France or elsewhere in the world, yet it is essential to further our understanding of weed management.

Researchers examine soil organisms, like earthworms, and their microbiology as well. They also measure the transfer of pesticides from fields to surface and groundwater and the flux of greenhouse gas emissions, N2O and CO2, produced by the field.

 

Long-term value

The prototype systems have now been running under the same set of parameters for ten years, creating unique environments that have themselves become the subject of research, for example on the evolution of organic material in the soil. The benefits are being rediscovered of long-term experiments that allow cumulative effects to be observed.

 

A place to share know-how

Research teams at the station are constantly sharing information with visitors. The project emphasises both scientific and experimental outcomes as well as the dissemination of learned techniques and of knowledge to the agricultural community. It provides support for the agricultural industry as it changes practices, particularly in the context of the French government’s Ecophyto 2018 plan calling for reductions in pesticide use. “This project’s outcomes are diverse” says Guy Richard, Environment and Agronomy Division head. “The result is a body of knowledge to the benefit of both science and industry.” To date, over 800 farmers and around 50 consultants, trainers, and researchers have visited the Integrated Weed Management system experiment at Dijon-Epoisses in 2012.

For more information:

Dijon-Epoisses Research Station

Agroecology Joint Research Unit

nicolas.munier-jolain@dijon.inra.fr

Contact(s)
Scientific contact(s):

Associated Division(s):
Attribute Type Value
node_id string 101485
parent_node_id string 232
main_node_id string 101485
contentobject_id string 94947
contentobject_version string 45
contentobject_is_published string 1
depth string 3
sort_field string 1
sort_order string 1
priority string 1
modified_subnode string 1508318610
path_string string '/1/2/232/101485/'
path_identification_string string 'sitedept/deptunite211'
remote_id string '9fa85cadcebda2a03b8088bbec1d49a6'
is_hidden string 0
is_invisible string 0
name string 'Plant Health and Environment'
data_map array Array(33)
>seo object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>title object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_xml_introduction object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_xml_presentation object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>shortchapo object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>zoom_news object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>mail_contact object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>contact object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>address object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>robots object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>metadescription object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>centercode object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>pathprefix object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>display_twitterbar object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink1 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink1 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink2 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink2 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink3 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink3 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink4 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink4 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_edito_intro object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_edito_presentation object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>jobdisplay object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>visual object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>credits object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>mentions object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>arborh object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>extranet_link object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>jobteaser object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>urlteaser object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
object object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 94947
>section_id string 1
>owner_id string 14
>contentclass_id string 50
>name string 'Plant Health and Environment'
>published string 1358171188
>modified string 1454592740
>current_version string 45
>status string 1
>remote_id string 'cd9e9b4178ddf7f7d69cd809e5a97b87'
>language_mask string 6
>initial_language_id string 2
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(10)
>author_array array Array(3)
>class_name string 'Département : Site'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(33)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 1
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 1
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean true
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(33)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 232
>assigned_nodes array Array(1)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>main_node_id string 101485
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'inra_departement'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'eng-GB'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'fre-FR'
>available_languages array Array(1)
>language_codes array Array(1)
>language_js_array string '[{"locale":"eng-GB","name":"English (United Kingdom)"}]'
>languages array Array(1)
>all_languages array Array(2)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 0
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
subtree array Array(45)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>2 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>3 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>4 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>5 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>6 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>7 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>8 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>9 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>10 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>11 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>12 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>13 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>14 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>15 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>16 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>17 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>18 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>19 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>20 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>21 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>22 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>23 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>24 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>25 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>26 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>27 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>28 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>29 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>30 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>31 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>32 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>33 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>34 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>35 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>36 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>37 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>38 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>39 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>40 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>41 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>42 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>43 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>44 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
children array Array(8)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>2 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>3 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>4 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>5 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>6 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>7 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
children_count string 8
view_count integer 0
contentobject_version_object object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>id string 346085
>contentobject_id string 94947
>creator_id string 95411
>version string 45
>status string 1
>created string 1454592692
>modified string 1454592738
>workflow_event_pos string 0
>user_id string 0
>language_mask string 7
>initial_language_id string 4
>creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>name string 'Santé des plantes et environnement'
>version_name string 'Plant Health and Environment'
>main_parent_node_id string 232
>contentobject_attributes array Array(33)
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_object_list array Array(0)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>can_read boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>data_map array Array(33)
>node_assignments array Array(1)
>contentobject object[eZContentObject] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>language_list array Array(2)
>translation boolean false
>translation_list array Array(2)
>complete_translation_list array Array(2)
>temp_main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
sort_array array Array(1)
>0 array Array(2)
can_read boolean true
can_pdf boolean true
can_create boolean false
can_edit boolean false
can_hide boolean false
can_remove boolean false
can_move boolean false
can_move_from boolean false
can_add_location boolean false
can_remove_location boolean false
can_view_embed boolean false
is_main boolean true
creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 95411
>section_id string 2
>owner_id string 14
>contentclass_id string 4
>name string 'Ridel Arnaud'
>published string 1358178891
>modified string 1472277907
>current_version string 2
>status string 1
>remote_id string '3de74e62d7f07c022184d4cf3b497c92'
>language_mask string 3
>initial_language_id string 2
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(2)
>author_array array Array(2)
>class_name string 'User'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(5)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 0
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 0
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean false
>can_pdf boolean false
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(5)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 312
>assigned_nodes array Array(4)
>parent_nodes array Array(4)
>main_node_id string 101969
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'user'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'fre-FR'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'fre-FR'
>available_languages array Array(0)
>language_codes array Array(0)
>language_js_array boolean false
>languages array Array(0)
>all_languages array Array(1)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 1
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
path_with_names string 'sitedept/deptunite211'
path array Array(2)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
path_array array Array(4)
>0 integer 1
>1 integer 2
>2 integer 232
>3 integer 101485
parent object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>node_id string 232
>parent_node_id string 2
>main_node_id string 232
>contentobject_id string 219
>contentobject_version string 61
>contentobject_is_published string 1
>depth string 2
>sort_field string 9
>sort_order string 1
>priority string 2
>modified_subnode string 1508487085
>path_string string '/1/2/232/'
>path_identification_string string 'sitedept'
>remote_id string '702cee6c5bb3a0f2459eb4705cbf71aa'
>is_hidden string 0
>is_invisible string 0
>name string 'INRA Divisions'
>data_map array Array(23)
>object object[eZContentObject] Object
>subtree array Array(826)
>children array Array(17)
>children_count string 17
>view_count integer 0
>contentobject_version_object object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>sort_array array Array(1)
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean true
>can_create boolean false
>can_edit boolean false
>can_hide boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_add_location boolean false
>can_remove_location boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>is_main boolean true
>creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>path_with_names string 'sitedept'
>path array Array(1)
>path_array array Array(3)
>parent object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>url string 'sitedept'
>url_alias string 'sitedept'
>class_identifier string 'inra_site_departements'
>class_name string 'Départements : Dispatch'
>hidden_invisible_string string '-/-'
>hidden_status_string string 'Visible'
>classes_js_array string '[{"classID":57,"name":"Actualit\u00e9"},{"classID":131,"name":"Annuaire : Rubrique"},{"classID":16,"name":"Article"},{"classID":17,"name":"Article (main-page)"},{"classID":18,"name":"Article (sub-page)"},{"classID":42,"name":"Banner"},{"classID":19,"name":"Blog"},{"classID":81,"name":"Blog : Billet"},{"classID":101,"name":"Blog : Billet marque blanche"},{"classID":62,"name":"Blog : Blog"},{"classID":99,"name":"Blog : Blog marque blanche"},{"classID":82,"name":"Blog : Rubrique additionnelle"},{"classID":20,"name":"Blog post"},{"classID":127,"name":"Br\u00e8ve"},{"classID":60,"name":"Carrousel : Actu de carrousel"},{"classID":143,"name":"Carrousel : Diapositive autonome"},{"classID":168,"name":"Carrousels"},{"classID":56,"name":"Centre : Site"},{"classID":94,"name":"Centres : Dispatch"},{"classID":13,"name":"Comment"},{"classID":50,"name":"D\u00e9partement : Site"},{"classID":95,"name":"D\u00e9partements : Dispatch"},{"classID":71,"name":"Digital Asset (Media)"},{"classID":24,"name":"Documentation page"},{"classID":154,"name":"Dossier"},{"classID":116,"name":"Dossier 'Parutions'"},{"classID":76,"name":"Dossier 'Quizs'"},{"classID":169,"name":"Dossier actu secondaire"},{"classID":89,"name":"Ev\u00e9nement"},{"classID":88,"name":"Ev\u00e9nements : Racine"},{"classID":40,"name":"Event"},{"classID":41,"name":"Event calendar"},{"classID":22,"name":"Feedback form"},{"classID":28,"name":"File"},{"classID":29,"name":"Flash"},{"classID":1,"name":"Folder"},{"classID":37,"name":"Forum"},{"classID":39,"name":"Forum reply"},{"classID":38,"name":"Forum topic"},{"classID":43,"name":"Forums"},{"classID":23,"name":"Frontpage"},{"classID":35,"name":"Gallery"},{"classID":36,"name":"Geo Article"},{"classID":145,"name":"Glossaire : Mot"},{"classID":30,"name":"Image"},{"classID":25,"name":"Infobox"},{"classID":130,"name":"Instit : Fiche Annuaire"},{"classID":140,"name":"Instit : Nous trouver"},{"classID":48,"name":"Instit : Racine"},{"classID":133,"name":"Instit : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":139,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Annuaire'"},{"classID":134,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Missions'"},{"classID":137,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Organisation'"},{"classID":135,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Rep\u00e8res'"},{"classID":136,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Strat\u00e9gie'"},{"classID":46,"name":"Kiosque : Racine"},{"classID":31,"name":"Link"},{"classID":201,"name":"Logo"},{"classID":72,"name":"Magazine"},{"classID":142,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Mot cl\u00e9"},{"classID":149,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Playlist"},{"classID":52,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Racine"},{"classID":150,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Mots cl\u00e9s'"},{"classID":148,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Playlist'"},{"classID":141,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Zoom'"},{"classID":199,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique simple"},{"classID":121,"name":"M\u00e9taprogramme : Site"},{"classID":96,"name":"M\u00e9taprogrammes : Dispatch"},{"classID":161,"name":"Mon Compte"},{"classID":124,"name":"Mon Compte : Utilisateur Front"},{"classID":26,"name":"Multicalendar"},{"classID":119,"name":"Newsletter : Abonn\u00e9"},{"classID":104,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc s\u00e9l\u00e9ction"},{"classID":105,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc texte"},{"classID":103,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne simple"},{"classID":102,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne sp\u00e9ciale"},{"classID":120,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Abonn\u00e9s'"},{"classID":122,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'D\u00e9sinscrits'"},{"classID":125,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Entreprises'"},{"classID":126,"name":"Newsletter : Entreprise"},{"classID":100,"name":"Newsletter : Newsletter"},{"classID":92,"name":"Parution"},{"classID":27,"name":"Poll"},{"classID":47,"name":"Portail : Canal"},{"classID":45,"name":"Portail : Racine"},{"classID":53,"name":"Portail : Th\u00e8me"},{"classID":185,"name":"Portrait"},{"classID":163,"name":"Portrait Old"},{"classID":87,"name":"Presse : Accueil public"},{"classID":108,"name":"Presse : Biographie"},{"classID":91,"name":"Presse : Communiqu\u00e9"},{"classID":118,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Biographies'"},{"classID":112,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Communiqu\u00e9s'"},{"classID":115,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Dossiers de presse'"},{"classID":203,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Kits de presse'"},{"classID":107,"name":"Presse : Dossier de presse"},{"classID":63,"name":"Presse : Inscription"},{"classID":205,"name":"Presse : Kit de presse"},{"classID":51,"name":"Presse : Racine"},{"classID":21,"name":"Product"},{"classID":32,"name":"Quicktime"},{"classID":73,"name":"Quiz : Accueil"},{"classID":74,"name":"Quiz : Question"},{"classID":195,"name":"Quiz : question - r\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":75,"name":"Quiz : R\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":69,"name":"Racine"},{"classID":34,"name":"Real video"},{"classID":179,"name":"RH : Annonce permanente"},{"classID":176,"name":"RH : Annonce temporaire"},{"classID":181,"name":"RH : Article simple"},{"classID":172,"name":"RH : Campagne permanente"},{"classID":180,"name":"RH : Campagne temporaire"},{"classID":207,"name":"RH : Connexion Espagnole"},{"classID":187,"name":"RH : Discipline scientifique"},{"classID":193,"name":"RH : Domaine professionnel"},{"classID":165,"name":"RH : dossier 'Portraits'"},{"classID":177,"name":"RH : Dossier Reportages"},{"classID":183,"name":"RH : Fichier description"},{"classID":184,"name":"RH : Fichier inscription"},{"classID":178,"name":"RH : Folder annonces"},{"classID":197,"name":"RH : mobilit\u00e9 internationale"},{"classID":171,"name":"RH : Proc\u00e9dure"},{"classID":49,"name":"RH : Racine"},{"classID":175,"name":"RH : R\u00e9gion"},{"classID":167,"name":"RH : Rubrique"},{"classID":164,"name":"RH : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":170,"name":"RH : Rubrique emploi"},{"classID":174,"name":"RH : textes candidatures"},{"classID":189,"name":"RH : Type d'annonce"},{"classID":191,"name":"RH : Type nature de contrat"},{"classID":106,"name":"RSS : Flux"},{"classID":129,"name":"Rubrique texte simple"},{"classID":146,"name":"SEO : Robots txt"},{"classID":147,"name":"SEO : Sitemap xml"},{"classID":151,"name":"SEO : Valeurs par d\u00e9faut"},{"classID":44,"name":"Silverlight"},{"classID":166,"name":"Sites : Rubrique"},{"classID":33,"name":"Windows media"},{"classID":182,"name":"Xiti : Identifiants Home"}]'
>is_container string 1
url string 'sitedept/deptunite211'
url_alias string 'sitedept/deptunite211'
class_identifier string 'inra_departement'
class_name string 'Département : Site'
hidden_invisible_string string '-/-'
hidden_status_string string 'Visible'
classes_js_array string '[{"classID":57,"name":"Actualit\u00e9"},{"classID":131,"name":"Annuaire : Rubrique"},{"classID":16,"name":"Article"},{"classID":17,"name":"Article (main-page)"},{"classID":18,"name":"Article (sub-page)"},{"classID":42,"name":"Banner"},{"classID":19,"name":"Blog"},{"classID":81,"name":"Blog : Billet"},{"classID":101,"name":"Blog : Billet marque blanche"},{"classID":62,"name":"Blog : Blog"},{"classID":99,"name":"Blog : Blog marque blanche"},{"classID":82,"name":"Blog : Rubrique additionnelle"},{"classID":20,"name":"Blog post"},{"classID":127,"name":"Br\u00e8ve"},{"classID":60,"name":"Carrousel : Actu de carrousel"},{"classID":143,"name":"Carrousel : Diapositive autonome"},{"classID":168,"name":"Carrousels"},{"classID":56,"name":"Centre : Site"},{"classID":94,"name":"Centres : Dispatch"},{"classID":13,"name":"Comment"},{"classID":50,"name":"D\u00e9partement : Site"},{"classID":95,"name":"D\u00e9partements : Dispatch"},{"classID":71,"name":"Digital Asset (Media)"},{"classID":24,"name":"Documentation page"},{"classID":154,"name":"Dossier"},{"classID":116,"name":"Dossier 'Parutions'"},{"classID":76,"name":"Dossier 'Quizs'"},{"classID":169,"name":"Dossier actu secondaire"},{"classID":89,"name":"Ev\u00e9nement"},{"classID":88,"name":"Ev\u00e9nements : Racine"},{"classID":40,"name":"Event"},{"classID":41,"name":"Event calendar"},{"classID":22,"name":"Feedback form"},{"classID":28,"name":"File"},{"classID":29,"name":"Flash"},{"classID":1,"name":"Folder"},{"classID":37,"name":"Forum"},{"classID":39,"name":"Forum reply"},{"classID":38,"name":"Forum topic"},{"classID":43,"name":"Forums"},{"classID":23,"name":"Frontpage"},{"classID":35,"name":"Gallery"},{"classID":36,"name":"Geo Article"},{"classID":145,"name":"Glossaire : Mot"},{"classID":30,"name":"Image"},{"classID":25,"name":"Infobox"},{"classID":130,"name":"Instit : Fiche Annuaire"},{"classID":140,"name":"Instit : Nous trouver"},{"classID":48,"name":"Instit : Racine"},{"classID":133,"name":"Instit : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":139,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Annuaire'"},{"classID":134,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Missions'"},{"classID":137,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Organisation'"},{"classID":135,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Rep\u00e8res'"},{"classID":136,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Strat\u00e9gie'"},{"classID":46,"name":"Kiosque : Racine"},{"classID":31,"name":"Link"},{"classID":201,"name":"Logo"},{"classID":72,"name":"Magazine"},{"classID":142,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Mot cl\u00e9"},{"classID":149,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Playlist"},{"classID":52,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Racine"},{"classID":150,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Mots cl\u00e9s'"},{"classID":148,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Playlist'"},{"classID":141,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Zoom'"},{"classID":199,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique simple"},{"classID":121,"name":"M\u00e9taprogramme : Site"},{"classID":96,"name":"M\u00e9taprogrammes : Dispatch"},{"classID":161,"name":"Mon Compte"},{"classID":124,"name":"Mon Compte : Utilisateur Front"},{"classID":26,"name":"Multicalendar"},{"classID":119,"name":"Newsletter : Abonn\u00e9"},{"classID":104,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc s\u00e9l\u00e9ction"},{"classID":105,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc texte"},{"classID":103,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne simple"},{"classID":102,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne sp\u00e9ciale"},{"classID":120,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Abonn\u00e9s'"},{"classID":122,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'D\u00e9sinscrits'"},{"classID":125,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Entreprises'"},{"classID":126,"name":"Newsletter : Entreprise"},{"classID":100,"name":"Newsletter : Newsletter"},{"classID":92,"name":"Parution"},{"classID":27,"name":"Poll"},{"classID":47,"name":"Portail : Canal"},{"classID":45,"name":"Portail : Racine"},{"classID":53,"name":"Portail : Th\u00e8me"},{"classID":185,"name":"Portrait"},{"classID":163,"name":"Portrait Old"},{"classID":87,"name":"Presse : Accueil public"},{"classID":108,"name":"Presse : Biographie"},{"classID":91,"name":"Presse : Communiqu\u00e9"},{"classID":118,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Biographies'"},{"classID":112,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Communiqu\u00e9s'"},{"classID":115,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Dossiers de presse'"},{"classID":203,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Kits de presse'"},{"classID":107,"name":"Presse : Dossier de presse"},{"classID":63,"name":"Presse : Inscription"},{"classID":205,"name":"Presse : Kit de presse"},{"classID":51,"name":"Presse : Racine"},{"classID":21,"name":"Product"},{"classID":32,"name":"Quicktime"},{"classID":73,"name":"Quiz : Accueil"},{"classID":74,"name":"Quiz : Question"},{"classID":195,"name":"Quiz : question - r\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":75,"name":"Quiz : R\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":69,"name":"Racine"},{"classID":34,"name":"Real video"},{"classID":179,"name":"RH : Annonce permanente"},{"classID":176,"name":"RH : Annonce temporaire"},{"classID":181,"name":"RH : Article simple"},{"classID":172,"name":"RH : Campagne permanente"},{"classID":180,"name":"RH : Campagne temporaire"},{"classID":207,"name":"RH : Connexion Espagnole"},{"classID":187,"name":"RH : Discipline scientifique"},{"classID":193,"name":"RH : Domaine professionnel"},{"classID":165,"name":"RH : dossier 'Portraits'"},{"classID":177,"name":"RH : Dossier Reportages"},{"classID":183,"name":"RH : Fichier description"},{"classID":184,"name":"RH : Fichier inscription"},{"classID":178,"name":"RH : Folder annonces"},{"classID":197,"name":"RH : mobilit\u00e9 internationale"},{"classID":171,"name":"RH : Proc\u00e9dure"},{"classID":49,"name":"RH : Racine"},{"classID":175,"name":"RH : R\u00e9gion"},{"classID":167,"name":"RH : Rubrique"},{"classID":164,"name":"RH : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":170,"name":"RH : Rubrique emploi"},{"classID":174,"name":"RH : textes candidatures"},{"classID":189,"name":"RH : Type d'annonce"},{"classID":191,"name":"RH : Type nature de contrat"},{"classID":106,"name":"RSS : Flux"},{"classID":129,"name":"Rubrique texte simple"},{"classID":146,"name":"SEO : Robots txt"},{"classID":147,"name":"SEO : Sitemap xml"},{"classID":151,"name":"SEO : Valeurs par d\u00e9faut"},{"classID":44,"name":"Silverlight"},{"classID":166,"name":"Sites : Rubrique"},{"classID":33,"name":"Windows media"},{"classID":182,"name":"Xiti : Identifiants Home"}]'
is_container string 1
Plant Health and Environment,
Attribute Type Value
node_id string 101357
parent_node_id string 232
main_node_id string 101357
contentobject_id string 94819
contentobject_version string 21
contentobject_is_published string 1
depth string 3
sort_field string 1
sort_order string 1
priority string 1
modified_subnode string 1497949459
path_string string '/1/2/232/101357/'
path_identification_string string 'sitedept/deptunite22'
remote_id string 'f80b08183ea3910472cf8c71715eddce'
is_hidden string 0
is_invisible string 0
name string 'Plant Biology and Breeding'
data_map array Array(33)
>seo object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>title object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_xml_introduction object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_xml_presentation object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>shortchapo object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>zoom_news object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>mail_contact object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>contact object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>address object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>robots object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>metadescription object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>centercode object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>pathprefix object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>display_twitterbar object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink1 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink1 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink2 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink2 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink3 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink3 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink4 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink4 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_edito_intro object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_edito_presentation object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>jobdisplay object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>visual object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>credits object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>mentions object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>arborh object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>extranet_link object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>jobteaser object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>urlteaser object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
object object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 94819
>section_id string 1
>owner_id string 14
>contentclass_id string 50
>name string 'Plant Biology and Breeding'
>published string 1358170100
>modified string 1433159626
>current_version string 21
>status string 1
>remote_id string '783cba708b1dbc236abe2fc78ebfaba3'
>language_mask string 6
>initial_language_id string 2
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(9)
>author_array array Array(6)
>class_name string 'Département : Site'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(33)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 0
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 0
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean true
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(33)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 232
>assigned_nodes array Array(1)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>main_node_id string 101357
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'inra_departement'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'eng-GB'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'fre-FR'
>available_languages array Array(1)
>language_codes array Array(1)
>language_js_array string '[{"locale":"eng-GB","name":"English (United Kingdom)"}]'
>languages array Array(1)
>all_languages array Array(2)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 0
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
subtree array Array(12)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>2 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>3 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>4 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>5 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>6 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>7 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>8 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>9 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>10 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>11 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
children array Array(7)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>2 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>3 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>4 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>5 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>6 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
children_count string 7
view_count integer 0
contentobject_version_object object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>id string 309999
>contentobject_id string 94819
>creator_id string 155853
>version string 21
>status string 1
>created string 1433159532
>modified string 1433159623
>workflow_event_pos string 0
>user_id string 0
>language_mask string 7
>initial_language_id string 2
>creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>name string 'Biologie et amélioration des plantes'
>version_name string 'Biologie et amélioration des plantes'
>main_parent_node_id string 232
>contentobject_attributes array Array(33)
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_object_list array Array(0)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>can_read boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>data_map array Array(33)
>node_assignments array Array(1)
>contentobject object[eZContentObject] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>language_list array Array(2)
>translation boolean false
>translation_list array Array(2)
>complete_translation_list array Array(2)
>temp_main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
sort_array array Array(1)
>0 array Array(2)
can_read boolean true
can_pdf boolean true
can_create boolean false
can_edit boolean false
can_hide boolean false
can_remove boolean false
can_move boolean false
can_move_from boolean false
can_add_location boolean false
can_remove_location boolean false
can_view_embed boolean false
is_main boolean true
creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 155853
>section_id string 2
>owner_id string 2314
>contentclass_id string 4
>name string 'Bourrioux Guillaume'
>published string 1418028472
>modified string 1468476916
>current_version string 2
>status string 1
>remote_id string 'ecb6a2b047dfe1d7c1b9f534a8c91db2'
>language_mask string 3
>initial_language_id string 2
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(2)
>author_array array Array(2)
>class_name string 'User'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(5)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 0
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 0
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean false
>can_pdf boolean false
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(5)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 312
>assigned_nodes array Array(2)
>parent_nodes array Array(2)
>main_node_id string 168771
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'user'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'fre-FR'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'fre-FR'
>available_languages array Array(0)
>language_codes array Array(0)
>language_js_array boolean false
>languages array Array(0)
>all_languages array Array(1)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 1
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
path_with_names string 'sitedept/deptunite22'
path array Array(2)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
path_array array Array(4)
>0 integer 1
>1 integer 2
>2 integer 232
>3 integer 101357
parent object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>node_id string 232
>parent_node_id string 2
>main_node_id string 232
>contentobject_id string 219
>contentobject_version string 61
>contentobject_is_published string 1
>depth string 2
>sort_field string 9
>sort_order string 1
>priority string 2
>modified_subnode string 1508487085
>path_string string '/1/2/232/'
>path_identification_string string 'sitedept'
>remote_id string '702cee6c5bb3a0f2459eb4705cbf71aa'
>is_hidden string 0
>is_invisible string 0
>name string 'INRA Divisions'
>data_map array Array(23)
>object object[eZContentObject] Object
>subtree array Array(826)
>children array Array(17)
>children_count string 17
>view_count integer 0
>contentobject_version_object object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>sort_array array Array(1)
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean true
>can_create boolean false
>can_edit boolean false
>can_hide boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_add_location boolean false
>can_remove_location boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>is_main boolean true
>creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>path_with_names string 'sitedept'
>path array Array(1)
>path_array array Array(3)
>parent object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>url string 'sitedept'
>url_alias string 'sitedept'
>class_identifier string 'inra_site_departements'
>class_name string 'Départements : Dispatch'
>hidden_invisible_string string '-/-'
>hidden_status_string string 'Visible'
>classes_js_array string '[{"classID":57,"name":"Actualit\u00e9"},{"classID":131,"name":"Annuaire : Rubrique"},{"classID":16,"name":"Article"},{"classID":17,"name":"Article (main-page)"},{"classID":18,"name":"Article (sub-page)"},{"classID":42,"name":"Banner"},{"classID":19,"name":"Blog"},{"classID":81,"name":"Blog : Billet"},{"classID":101,"name":"Blog : Billet marque blanche"},{"classID":62,"name":"Blog : Blog"},{"classID":99,"name":"Blog : Blog marque blanche"},{"classID":82,"name":"Blog : Rubrique additionnelle"},{"classID":20,"name":"Blog post"},{"classID":127,"name":"Br\u00e8ve"},{"classID":60,"name":"Carrousel : Actu de carrousel"},{"classID":143,"name":"Carrousel : Diapositive autonome"},{"classID":168,"name":"Carrousels"},{"classID":56,"name":"Centre : Site"},{"classID":94,"name":"Centres : Dispatch"},{"classID":13,"name":"Comment"},{"classID":50,"name":"D\u00e9partement : Site"},{"classID":95,"name":"D\u00e9partements : Dispatch"},{"classID":71,"name":"Digital Asset (Media)"},{"classID":24,"name":"Documentation page"},{"classID":154,"name":"Dossier"},{"classID":116,"name":"Dossier 'Parutions'"},{"classID":76,"name":"Dossier 'Quizs'"},{"classID":169,"name":"Dossier actu secondaire"},{"classID":89,"name":"Ev\u00e9nement"},{"classID":88,"name":"Ev\u00e9nements : Racine"},{"classID":40,"name":"Event"},{"classID":41,"name":"Event calendar"},{"classID":22,"name":"Feedback form"},{"classID":28,"name":"File"},{"classID":29,"name":"Flash"},{"classID":1,"name":"Folder"},{"classID":37,"name":"Forum"},{"classID":39,"name":"Forum reply"},{"classID":38,"name":"Forum topic"},{"classID":43,"name":"Forums"},{"classID":23,"name":"Frontpage"},{"classID":35,"name":"Gallery"},{"classID":36,"name":"Geo Article"},{"classID":145,"name":"Glossaire : Mot"},{"classID":30,"name":"Image"},{"classID":25,"name":"Infobox"},{"classID":130,"name":"Instit : Fiche Annuaire"},{"classID":140,"name":"Instit : Nous trouver"},{"classID":48,"name":"Instit : Racine"},{"classID":133,"name":"Instit : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":139,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Annuaire'"},{"classID":134,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Missions'"},{"classID":137,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Organisation'"},{"classID":135,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Rep\u00e8res'"},{"classID":136,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Strat\u00e9gie'"},{"classID":46,"name":"Kiosque : Racine"},{"classID":31,"name":"Link"},{"classID":201,"name":"Logo"},{"classID":72,"name":"Magazine"},{"classID":142,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Mot cl\u00e9"},{"classID":149,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Playlist"},{"classID":52,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Racine"},{"classID":150,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Mots cl\u00e9s'"},{"classID":148,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Playlist'"},{"classID":141,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Zoom'"},{"classID":199,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique simple"},{"classID":121,"name":"M\u00e9taprogramme : Site"},{"classID":96,"name":"M\u00e9taprogrammes : Dispatch"},{"classID":161,"name":"Mon Compte"},{"classID":124,"name":"Mon Compte : Utilisateur Front"},{"classID":26,"name":"Multicalendar"},{"classID":119,"name":"Newsletter : Abonn\u00e9"},{"classID":104,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc s\u00e9l\u00e9ction"},{"classID":105,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc texte"},{"classID":103,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne simple"},{"classID":102,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne sp\u00e9ciale"},{"classID":120,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Abonn\u00e9s'"},{"classID":122,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'D\u00e9sinscrits'"},{"classID":125,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Entreprises'"},{"classID":126,"name":"Newsletter : Entreprise"},{"classID":100,"name":"Newsletter : Newsletter"},{"classID":92,"name":"Parution"},{"classID":27,"name":"Poll"},{"classID":47,"name":"Portail : Canal"},{"classID":45,"name":"Portail : Racine"},{"classID":53,"name":"Portail : Th\u00e8me"},{"classID":185,"name":"Portrait"},{"classID":163,"name":"Portrait Old"},{"classID":87,"name":"Presse : Accueil public"},{"classID":108,"name":"Presse : Biographie"},{"classID":91,"name":"Presse : Communiqu\u00e9"},{"classID":118,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Biographies'"},{"classID":112,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Communiqu\u00e9s'"},{"classID":115,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Dossiers de presse'"},{"classID":203,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Kits de presse'"},{"classID":107,"name":"Presse : Dossier de presse"},{"classID":63,"name":"Presse : Inscription"},{"classID":205,"name":"Presse : Kit de presse"},{"classID":51,"name":"Presse : Racine"},{"classID":21,"name":"Product"},{"classID":32,"name":"Quicktime"},{"classID":73,"name":"Quiz : Accueil"},{"classID":74,"name":"Quiz : Question"},{"classID":195,"name":"Quiz : question - r\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":75,"name":"Quiz : R\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":69,"name":"Racine"},{"classID":34,"name":"Real video"},{"classID":179,"name":"RH : Annonce permanente"},{"classID":176,"name":"RH : Annonce temporaire"},{"classID":181,"name":"RH : Article simple"},{"classID":172,"name":"RH : Campagne permanente"},{"classID":180,"name":"RH : Campagne temporaire"},{"classID":207,"name":"RH : Connexion Espagnole"},{"classID":187,"name":"RH : Discipline scientifique"},{"classID":193,"name":"RH : Domaine professionnel"},{"classID":165,"name":"RH : dossier 'Portraits'"},{"classID":177,"name":"RH : Dossier Reportages"},{"classID":183,"name":"RH : Fichier description"},{"classID":184,"name":"RH : Fichier inscription"},{"classID":178,"name":"RH : Folder annonces"},{"classID":197,"name":"RH : mobilit\u00e9 internationale"},{"classID":171,"name":"RH : Proc\u00e9dure"},{"classID":49,"name":"RH : Racine"},{"classID":175,"name":"RH : R\u00e9gion"},{"classID":167,"name":"RH : Rubrique"},{"classID":164,"name":"RH : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":170,"name":"RH : Rubrique emploi"},{"classID":174,"name":"RH : textes candidatures"},{"classID":189,"name":"RH : Type d'annonce"},{"classID":191,"name":"RH : Type nature de contrat"},{"classID":106,"name":"RSS : Flux"},{"classID":129,"name":"Rubrique texte simple"},{"classID":146,"name":"SEO : Robots txt"},{"classID":147,"name":"SEO : Sitemap xml"},{"classID":151,"name":"SEO : Valeurs par d\u00e9faut"},{"classID":44,"name":"Silverlight"},{"classID":166,"name":"Sites : Rubrique"},{"classID":33,"name":"Windows media"},{"classID":182,"name":"Xiti : Identifiants Home"}]'
>is_container string 1
url string 'sitedept/deptunite22'
url_alias string 'sitedept/deptunite22'
class_identifier string 'inra_departement'
class_name string 'Département : Site'
hidden_invisible_string string '-/-'
hidden_status_string string 'Visible'
classes_js_array string '[{"classID":57,"name":"Actualit\u00e9"},{"classID":131,"name":"Annuaire : Rubrique"},{"classID":16,"name":"Article"},{"classID":17,"name":"Article (main-page)"},{"classID":18,"name":"Article (sub-page)"},{"classID":42,"name":"Banner"},{"classID":19,"name":"Blog"},{"classID":81,"name":"Blog : Billet"},{"classID":101,"name":"Blog : Billet marque blanche"},{"classID":62,"name":"Blog : Blog"},{"classID":99,"name":"Blog : Blog marque blanche"},{"classID":82,"name":"Blog : Rubrique additionnelle"},{"classID":20,"name":"Blog post"},{"classID":127,"name":"Br\u00e8ve"},{"classID":60,"name":"Carrousel : Actu de carrousel"},{"classID":143,"name":"Carrousel : Diapositive autonome"},{"classID":168,"name":"Carrousels"},{"classID":56,"name":"Centre : Site"},{"classID":94,"name":"Centres : Dispatch"},{"classID":13,"name":"Comment"},{"classID":50,"name":"D\u00e9partement : Site"},{"classID":95,"name":"D\u00e9partements : Dispatch"},{"classID":71,"name":"Digital Asset (Media)"},{"classID":24,"name":"Documentation page"},{"classID":154,"name":"Dossier"},{"classID":116,"name":"Dossier 'Parutions'"},{"classID":76,"name":"Dossier 'Quizs'"},{"classID":169,"name":"Dossier actu secondaire"},{"classID":89,"name":"Ev\u00e9nement"},{"classID":88,"name":"Ev\u00e9nements : Racine"},{"classID":40,"name":"Event"},{"classID":41,"name":"Event calendar"},{"classID":22,"name":"Feedback form"},{"classID":28,"name":"File"},{"classID":29,"name":"Flash"},{"classID":1,"name":"Folder"},{"classID":37,"name":"Forum"},{"classID":39,"name":"Forum reply"},{"classID":38,"name":"Forum topic"},{"classID":43,"name":"Forums"},{"classID":23,"name":"Frontpage"},{"classID":35,"name":"Gallery"},{"classID":36,"name":"Geo Article"},{"classID":145,"name":"Glossaire : Mot"},{"classID":30,"name":"Image"},{"classID":25,"name":"Infobox"},{"classID":130,"name":"Instit : Fiche Annuaire"},{"classID":140,"name":"Instit : Nous trouver"},{"classID":48,"name":"Instit : Racine"},{"classID":133,"name":"Instit : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":139,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Annuaire'"},{"classID":134,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Missions'"},{"classID":137,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Organisation'"},{"classID":135,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Rep\u00e8res'"},{"classID":136,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Strat\u00e9gie'"},{"classID":46,"name":"Kiosque : Racine"},{"classID":31,"name":"Link"},{"classID":201,"name":"Logo"},{"classID":72,"name":"Magazine"},{"classID":142,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Mot cl\u00e9"},{"classID":149,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Playlist"},{"classID":52,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Racine"},{"classID":150,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Mots cl\u00e9s'"},{"classID":148,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Playlist'"},{"classID":141,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Zoom'"},{"classID":199,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique simple"},{"classID":121,"name":"M\u00e9taprogramme : Site"},{"classID":96,"name":"M\u00e9taprogrammes : Dispatch"},{"classID":161,"name":"Mon Compte"},{"classID":124,"name":"Mon Compte : Utilisateur Front"},{"classID":26,"name":"Multicalendar"},{"classID":119,"name":"Newsletter : Abonn\u00e9"},{"classID":104,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc s\u00e9l\u00e9ction"},{"classID":105,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc texte"},{"classID":103,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne simple"},{"classID":102,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne sp\u00e9ciale"},{"classID":120,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Abonn\u00e9s'"},{"classID":122,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'D\u00e9sinscrits'"},{"classID":125,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Entreprises'"},{"classID":126,"name":"Newsletter : Entreprise"},{"classID":100,"name":"Newsletter : Newsletter"},{"classID":92,"name":"Parution"},{"classID":27,"name":"Poll"},{"classID":47,"name":"Portail : Canal"},{"classID":45,"name":"Portail : Racine"},{"classID":53,"name":"Portail : Th\u00e8me"},{"classID":185,"name":"Portrait"},{"classID":163,"name":"Portrait Old"},{"classID":87,"name":"Presse : Accueil public"},{"classID":108,"name":"Presse : Biographie"},{"classID":91,"name":"Presse : Communiqu\u00e9"},{"classID":118,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Biographies'"},{"classID":112,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Communiqu\u00e9s'"},{"classID":115,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Dossiers de presse'"},{"classID":203,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Kits de presse'"},{"classID":107,"name":"Presse : Dossier de presse"},{"classID":63,"name":"Presse : Inscription"},{"classID":205,"name":"Presse : Kit de presse"},{"classID":51,"name":"Presse : Racine"},{"classID":21,"name":"Product"},{"classID":32,"name":"Quicktime"},{"classID":73,"name":"Quiz : Accueil"},{"classID":74,"name":"Quiz : Question"},{"classID":195,"name":"Quiz : question - r\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":75,"name":"Quiz : R\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":69,"name":"Racine"},{"classID":34,"name":"Real video"},{"classID":179,"name":"RH : Annonce permanente"},{"classID":176,"name":"RH : Annonce temporaire"},{"classID":181,"name":"RH : Article simple"},{"classID":172,"name":"RH : Campagne permanente"},{"classID":180,"name":"RH : Campagne temporaire"},{"classID":207,"name":"RH : Connexion Espagnole"},{"classID":187,"name":"RH : Discipline scientifique"},{"classID":193,"name":"RH : Domaine professionnel"},{"classID":165,"name":"RH : dossier 'Portraits'"},{"classID":177,"name":"RH : Dossier Reportages"},{"classID":183,"name":"RH : Fichier description"},{"classID":184,"name":"RH : Fichier inscription"},{"classID":178,"name":"RH : Folder annonces"},{"classID":197,"name":"RH : mobilit\u00e9 internationale"},{"classID":171,"name":"RH : Proc\u00e9dure"},{"classID":49,"name":"RH : Racine"},{"classID":175,"name":"RH : R\u00e9gion"},{"classID":167,"name":"RH : Rubrique"},{"classID":164,"name":"RH : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":170,"name":"RH : Rubrique emploi"},{"classID":174,"name":"RH : textes candidatures"},{"classID":189,"name":"RH : Type d'annonce"},{"classID":191,"name":"RH : Type nature de contrat"},{"classID":106,"name":"RSS : Flux"},{"classID":129,"name":"Rubrique texte simple"},{"classID":146,"name":"SEO : Robots txt"},{"classID":147,"name":"SEO : Sitemap xml"},{"classID":151,"name":"SEO : Valeurs par d\u00e9faut"},{"classID":44,"name":"Silverlight"},{"classID":166,"name":"Sites : Rubrique"},{"classID":33,"name":"Windows media"},{"classID":182,"name":"Xiti : Identifiants Home"}]'
is_container string 1
Plant Biology and Breeding
Associated Centre(s):
Dijon